I was on the John, Paul + Mic show last week as they kicked off their inaugural political panel for the upcoming federal election.
In the first episode we discussed the following:
- McKenzie Interchange Announcement
- Canadian Economy
- Environmental Issues
- Childcare in Canada
- Writ Drop
The panel was:
- James Cocolla (Riding President, NDP – Victoria)
- Bruce Hallsor (Conservative Activist, Managing Partner at Crease Harman LLP)
- Andrew Reeve (Riding President, Liberal Party of Canada – Victoria)
- Sonia Théroux (Campaign Manager for Jo-Ann Roberts, Green Party of Canada)
If you have an hour to kill, click here to listen to the panel.