After missing last month’s panel due to work commitments, I was back on the John, Paul + Mic show last week as us pundits reunited to talk about the campaign ahead of the Globe & Mail Debate.
In this episode we discussed the following:
- Canadian Economy & Deficits
- NDP/Liberal Platforms
- The NDP-Green ‘Civil War’ in Victoria
- Debate Forecast
The panel was:
- Sheldon Kitzul (Member of the NDP)
- Bruce Hallsor (Conservative Activist, Managing Partner at Crease Harman LLP)
- Andrew Reeve (Riding President, Liberal Party of Canada – Victoria)
- Paul Holmes (Doing his best to bring up Green perspectives in Sonia’s absence)
If you have 48 minutes to kill, click here to listen to the panel.